International Student Program
Beaches Chapel School offers an international student program that provides cross-cultural experience for students who wish to enhance their English proficiency and prepare for admission into universities throughout the USA.
All international students must submit application including a copy of their passport and transcripts: one copy in the native language, and one copy translated into English.
Required Admission Documents & Information Lower and Upper School Applicants
• A completed New Student Application, Contract and registration fee
• A copy of your child’s birth certificate
• A copy of your child’s most recent report card
• A copy of your child’s most recent achievement test scores (FSA, SAT, etc.)
• A Florida Certificate of Immunization – Form #680 (completed by a Florida physician) or a Religious Exemption from Immunization – Form DH 681 (from a County Health Department)
• Florida Physical Exam – Form #3040 (completed by a Florida physician) A transcript (for upper school applicants only)
• Sports Physical form if applicable
• Copy of Passport
Re-enrollment contracts for current students to be distributed via email the week of January 18th. New student applications will not be considered until after February 1st.